The differential air pressure (or other non-corrosive gas pressure), inferring differential pressure from nano-liters per second gasflow through an integrated air-flow channel having high flow impedance. The transducer is a MEMS-based thermoanemometer on a monolithic silicon chip. Rejustor technology combined with CMOS circuitry provides on-chip-integrated analog-only compensation and conditioning electronics. The chips are powered by 5V supply, with ratiometric output voltage between 0.5V and 4.5V. See features & documentation below.
- Linear output
- Small size, small footprint
- High flow-impedance in the range of tens to hundreds of kPa/(ml/s)
– Dominates flow-impedance in series (in-line) configurations.
– Minimizes flow-through in bypass (parallel, shunt) configurations.
– Allows use of filters and connection hoses without losing calibration.
– Establishes excellent resistance to dust/humidity contamination
- Rejustor-based analog-only on-chip signal conditioning electronics to compensate (Offset, TC-Offset, Span, TC-Span).
Image shown is a representation only. Exact image and specifications should be obtained from the datasheet: differential-pressure-sensor-mb-lps1.