The SG111A is a new low cost, low power NDIR CO2 sensor, compatible with many Arduino devices. Most MOS CO2 sensors available to the Arduino community do not offer precision, stability, repeatability or calibration features.
However, the SG111A NDIR sensor solves all those problems by offering good precision, factory calibration and easy integration at a very affordable price. The sensor is a dual channel NDIR CO2 sensor module with 400-5000PPM range (10,000 PPM optional). The sensor can communicate with a host device via UART or PWM output.
- Model #: SG111A
- Measurement Range: 400-5000PPM (10,000 ppm optional)
- Accuracy: +/- 50PPM + 5% measured value
- Warm up time: < 2 mins
- Response time < 30 seconds (diffusion)
- Sampling Interval: 2 seconds
- Power input: 5VDC
- Average current: 17.8 mA @5V
- Output interfaces: UART, PWM